As arts organizations prepare to return to work, we wanted to share a few of our favorite reopening guides and resources. We recognize that reopening will look different depending on what kind of organization you are, the scale of your operations, where you are located (and what regulations are in place), and many other factors. We hope that your organizations considers equality in their reopening processes, and that these resources are a useful guide in compiling your reopening plan.
- Stage Directors and Choreographers Society | SDC Safety Best Practices Guide
- American Guild of Musical Artists | Return to Stage and Performing Arts Playbook
- The Event Safety Alliance | Reopening Guide – Six Month Update
- Reopen Every Venue Safely (REVS) | Best Practices Guide
- National Independent Venue Association (NIVA) | Venue Reopening Resources (Version 1.0)
- CDC | Events and Gatherings: Readiness and Planning Tool
Has your organization created or used a reopening guide you think we should share? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.